Buildings We Love: Kent-Valentine House
Buildings We Love:
12 East Franklin Street
Kent-Valentine House, 1845
Colonial Revival. The house is greatly altered from its original appearance by the addition of the classical portico which replaced the iron veranda. The house retains its carriage house in back and a large yard. Restored in the 1970’s, it is now the headquarters for the The Garden Club of Virginia.
Photo by Jeff Satterthwaite